Saturday, September 3, 2011

Update

So here is a update on my life as of right now. So I recently passed my half birthday which isn't a big deal, it just means that I can now officially start my paperwork for my mission. I should have my call my Mid October. I am also preparing to be ordained a Elder. As for things not religion wise. This pass May I Graduated from High School which makes me feel extremely old with this happening and getting ready to go on a mission I think to myself what should I do with me life. I have many interest and I honestly I no clue what to do with my life after my mission. I am contemplating going into the Medical Service field and becoming a Trauma Surgeon(if obama care is legalized this will change to a completely different field.) With High School and everything behind me I am wondering where life will take me in the next few years. I am constantly thinking about will I be rich, married, successful, happy, and many other things. I wonder if I have made the right decisions in High School and life that will prepare me to be successful and happy in life. I don't really think I am ready to be married or anything like that soon. I am predicting getting married around the age of 25. I have had some interesting family stuff happen in the past few months. If you want details call me and ask about it. I currently do not have a Girlfriend. 2 of my best friends leave on there mission here in the next few months. I can't wait to get my call and finally know where I am going to go on my mission. My dad is convinced I will go some where Spanish speaking because I have had around 4years of it and cannot speak a word of it. I am still currently employed with Opinionology at the beginning of this year I was promoted to Lead H.r. supervisor. That has been a really good experience. I hope some of the skills I have developed through that help me on my mission. So that is a quick update on my life. Any questions just let me know. I will update this once I get my call.

No comments: